I went to bed early last night, but before I went to sleep I told my mom I would rather not go to high school tomorrow. She agreed to let me stay home. So I did. I got about 9 hours of sleep. The sun was up and shinning and it looked almost nice outside, except for the fact that it felt like it was in the 30’s.

The clutter on my desk really bothered me, so I cleared it all off and organized it/ threw it away. I then realized how horrible the rest of my room has gotten, and set to work on the shelf nearest me. Once that was… half decent, I moved on to the other short bookshelf. I didn’t get far before I had to leave for the bus though.

I didn’t have Botany today (I don’t know why exactly) so I was all excited because I was going to have a whole day off. No. I had to do clay mixing today. Which is basically taking a bunch of wet clay and putting it in a bread mixer and adding dry clay until it’s a decent consistency. I had to meet up with a guy from class who I don’t really talk to at 1:30, but I decided to get there early and do a little bit of work on the fish I’m making. I attached the fin/ stand just in time for him to arrive, and then we set to work mixing clay. 50 minutes later we were finished. It was supposed to take an hour and a half, so being done early was nice. I still wanted to work on my fish though, so I stayed for about another hour. The fish is dryer than the freshly attached tail, so I have to wait a while for them to reach the same wetness. So I left and came home. Where I promptly ate a piece of cheesecake and most of the teriyaki left-overs. Nom.

Despite my awesome amount of sleep, I was still really tired when my mom got home at 5, and eating dinner almost put me over the edge. I managed to stay up though, and played some super smash brothers brawl. Princess Zelda is my favorite character. I can kick butt when I play her. *stops self from going on nerdy rant*.

And now I think it’s time for bed. But first, another cup of tea I think. This isn’t the same cold.