I got to drive to school today, and I finally bought the parking pass for my high school. Which means I don’t have to worry about a parking spot anymore. Woot. Anyway. Because I drove, I went home in between high school and college. It was only 15 minutes, but it was still nice. I could’ve stayed longer, and I probably should’ve. It would’ve saved me the trouble of sitting next to the psycho that is A. She’s completely in love with/obsessed with me. Today she told me she wanted to do “stuff and things” with me this coming weekend, and that she wanted to invite me to dinner on Sunday (meaning my birthday) but decided not to. She also told me (and this is a direct quote) “you’re so cute. I want your fruit. I want your fruit in my mouth. Can I have your fruit please? I love juicy fruit in my mouth.” I think she’s one of the most repulsive people I’ve ever met. I was trying really hard not to gag while she was talking to me. If she ever reads this she’ll probably kill me. And then never talk to me again. I’m not sure that’s such a bad thing though.

After that was Botany. We learned more in-depthly about Photosynthesis today. What the heckers. My brain started shutting down halfway through. And it wasn’t even our usual teacher, it was a sub. Our teacher is having some surgery or other for her throat I think. The sub is the other botany teacher. Her teaching style is very different from our regular teacher. She just flew through everything, and while she did repeat things often, and went over it all twice using different diagrams, it was still just like, whhhaaaatt? I wrote down as much as I could, but I’m definitely not preapared for the test we’re having on this tomorrow. And yes, that’s only one day to learn the material. And I don’t have a text book. Yay!

I came home ASAP and played some Supper Smash Brothers Brawl on the wii for a bit. I made myself some tea before I did anything though. I got my sister from school at 3, then I came home and played for an hour and then took a nap. Which I forgot I did until just now. It doesn’t feel like I took a nap at all. I woke up and began working on a scarf I started over a year and a half ago. I finally finished it tonight! It’s long, alternating between dark blue and light blue stripes. I’d like it more if it were a thicker material, and if I weren’t worried that it was going to fall apart at any second. I don’t really know a good way to attach/ begin a new color in the middle of things like this, so I just folded the same strand of yarn over and knit it in to the first row of the new color. I did this with the first scarf I made (the black and orange one I made 3-4 years ago) and that hasn’t fallen apart yet though.

Have I mentioned how much I love this tea? I’m currently having my third cup. It’s yummy. I just wish I actually knew how to make tea. I’ve been boiling water (using a cooking pot) and then pouring it into a mug with tea leaves at the bottom. It doesn’t taste as good as at the tea tasting, but it’s still yummy. I just wait for it to steep longer. Also, r texted me today and informed me that this is, in fact, a white tea.

Bad news. Roy isn’t doing well. He has eaten any of the food I’ve given him since I got him, and he’s started eating his own tail to stay alive. Almost half of his top most fin is gone. And the lower one is barely hanging on. He’s lost a bunch of his scales too. The pellets I’d given him before had large puffs of mold around them, so I took those out. I put in some new ones and put in some fish flakes (what I feed the gold fish) in the hopes that he would maybe nibble those instead. He goes to the surface every so often to get a mouthful of air, but he won’t touch the food. I don’t know what to do. I feel like running to the pet store and buying some little guppy type fish and putting some in there in the hope he’ll eat them. I turned on the air pump (which he doesn’t really like) to get some air into the water. I’ll turn it off before I go to bed though. It makes too much of a current and he’d never get any rest. Ugh. Stupid fish. Just eat!