I don’t know what it was about today but I felt really depressed. I was pretty fine at school, but I got home and seemed barely able to function. I put dinner in the oven, burned my hand rather magnificently, and then proceeded to water the orchids, eat cookie dough, and watch some romantic comedy while knitting my scarf. It amazes me how much an aloe Vera leaf and a bit of energy work can do to mend a wound. My burn was enflamed (hahaha) and the skin had moved a little because I pulled my hand while still touching the oven but after I put some aloe on it, it felt a lot better. And then inflammation has gone down. Now it’s just a discolored streak on my hand that hurts if I touch it. Tomorrow in the shower won’t be fun.

My Spanish teacher wasn’t there today, so I couldn’t apologize. And I’m not going to apologize tomorrow because it will look like I’m sucking up. Which I will not do. So the conflict will remain unresolved this week. We’ll just have to play it by ear. We did get to do something fun in science today though. My teacher is trying to show us the differences in humans and the rest of the animal world, including other primates. She had us pair up, and then tape our thumbs down so that we couldn’t use them. We then had to do things like picking up a box of matches, light a match, and then blow the match out, or stringing a bead. It was really fun and a lot harder than it seemed. We had a lot of fun though, and my teachers planning to have a few kids do all day things. She’s even going to do one where we can’t think abstractly. Meaning no math, no second languages, no science, nothing. I really want to do that one, because it’ll piss off my Spanish teacher and it’ll be fun, haha.

The day didn’t hold much else for me, being home just put in one of my moods, but being anywhere else would’ve been torture. I’d really love to take a huge sleeping pill, go hide in a dark corner somewhere, and hide myself away from the world for about two days. I’m sick of everything. I actually had to force myself to eat tonight. I was hungry all night, but I didn’t feel like eating. Eventually I made myself a big salad, but I didn’t enjoy it much. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I know something is. I feel like seeing a councilor for a few days so they can diagnose whatever is going on with me. But I don’t really want to see them after they diagnose it. I just want to know what’s wrong with me, haha.

Anyway, since I’m insane, I’ll save you from my rambling and show you a bit of my yard/plants/dogs. Because that’s really all I’m good for, lol.

It’s pretty much in full bloom now, so I wanted to get a picture of it.

Does this need a caption? Lol. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of all of them.

More iris in bloom. We have over a hundred (at least) so I’m excited to see all the colors. Mostly they’re all the sane right now. I have a feeling we have some yellow one’s though.

The strawberry plants are all almost a foot tall now. And we have TONS of blooms on all of them. I’m definitely making some strawberry jam this summer.

There was this weird plant that managed to sprout up almost over night in the green house. I figured it was the only carrot seed that had survived and actually become a plant. My mom said it wasn’t a carrot though, so I had to dig it up (if only to get it out of the green house). Turns out it’s a walnut tree. That huge growthy looking things attached to it is actually the seed. A squirrel must’ve buried it there sometime ago. I’m always finding peanuts in the dirt, so it wasn’t too shocking to find a walnut. I was just surprised it had actually become a plant. I pulled it up out of the ground, but I put it in a pot (filled with worm-bin-dirt) and put it back in the greenhouse. I just hope it lives. If that’s not a natural tree, I don’t know what is.

That’s all I’ve got for you all. Hope tomorrow is pleasant for you.