You know the huge list I made yesterday? I only managed to do one thing that was on it. And I’m still not technically finished. I spent at least FOUR hours digging a 20” by 20” by 22” hole. I filled two wheelbarrows will all of that dirt. And you know what? I’m still not freakin’ done! Turns out, the only way to test for good soil drainage, is to dig the enormous hole, then pour five gallons of water into it, and then wait two days to see if all of the water goes away. I’m going to be very unhappy if there’s still water in there by Tuesday.

Last night, literally right after I had posted, police started patrolling my neighbor hood. One of them stopped at the incomplete apartment structure down the street, where people are known to live, despite the fact that it’s still uninhabitable. Then I heard a helicopter overhead, so I turned off my lights and opened my blinds so I could see what was going on. They patrolled the area for over half an hour, the helicopter flying back and forth over my house, with a spot light going. It was intense for 12 in the morning. Finally I closed my blinds, since nothing was happening, and I laid down and fell asleep. After I double checked to make sure the doors was locked and dead bolted.

The sad part about this post is that I honestly have nothing else to talk about lol. So I think I’ll just write a mini-review about the doggy poo liquidator.

So this is what it looks like.


It’s called a Doggie Dooley In-Ground Waste Digester System. First of all, let me just say, this isn’t something you want to try and do alone. Mine is the largest model, so you have to assemble it yourself. It took at least half an hour to put together (but then, I’m no handy-man.) Also, plan on spending plenty of time with a hoe, and a shovel. I used the shovel to remove most of the dirt and the hoe to wack-off the walls so that the hole would stay square. God, can I be dirty or what? Especially since I spent the entire day moving dirt. Lol.

I didn’t think about it too much when I started digging, but I quickly realized that I was going to have A LOT of excess dirt. I filled one wheel barrow, and then I paused in my digging to try and spread all of the dirt around the yard. After that was done I began digging again, and I managed to fill the wheel barrow twice. After that I started throwing dirt behind a shrub and then after that I just began pilling it up beside me. Then my cat jumped on the wheel barrow, which has a bent leg making it unstable, and knocked it over, spilling half of the dirt onto a shrub. Oh but THEN one of the walls gave way and I slipped into the hole, brining another four shovelfuls of dirt with me. Please be mindful of where you’re standing, because I was laughing my but off at myself while also practically in tears because of the fact that I had almost been done.

Finally, as the sun was setting, I was finished digging. Then my mother told me that in order to be sure that the soil had good drainage, I had to put five gallons in the hole and wait 24-48 hours to be sure the soil was good enough. Thankfully where I dug, it was mostly sand after about a foot down; so I’m not too worried about it.

I came inside thinking I was finished, and then I saw that I still had to construct the actual container. That required both my mom and I, me to screw it all together and my mom to hold it. I would advise having someone else there to help you with construction.

I’m still not finished making the damn thing, and I’ll have to see if I can place it tomorrow. I’ll take pictures of it all, for sure. Oh, and incase you were wondering, we bought the odor remover thing. So hopfully our yard won’t smell so much like shit anymore. Lol.

Oh and happy WAY late Valentines Day everyone! I had forgotten all about it until my mom said that to me at about 1 in the afternoon. I’ve got a horrible memory ok?